Tuesday, August 30, 2016

bonus items


I didn't want to use these items as part of my daily decluttering so I figured I would add them in as a bonus item post. It's not that they shouldn't count (I am adding them into my counter at the top) rather it was a spontaneous decision to sell them and it resulted in only two items not being replaced.

After a rather quick conversation my wife and I decided that our dining room set was much to nice to allow our children to destroy so we decided to sell it while it still had value and buy something used that we won't worry too much about. Essentially we did declutter in a sense since the new dining set did not come with a buffet table, and the dining room, which felt too cramped before, feels a lot more open now without it.

I also parted ways with my first flat panel television that I've had for nearly ten years. Barely used over the past year, it sat in the downstairs living room relatively untouched. Currently, we are cleaning up that room to make space for a guest that will be staying with us for a while, so it was as good a time as any to let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment