Wednesday, August 31, 2016

august 31



Day thirty-one, I made it. A total of 498 items I have posted over the course of the month, and I didn't think that I would get anywhere close to it by mid month. I have to admit that a bulk of today's items are actually my wife's stuff. I will take partial credit for it since we sat down the other weekend and together we went through a bunch of boxes of stuff to get rid of. I probably could have gathered some more items of my own and as I sit here now typing this, I'm thinking of another five things I could have added. 

But for now, it is the end of the month and I have achieved my goal. I have decluttered an unimaginable amount of things and learned a lot along the way. I will be putting together a final thoughts post in the next day or two, but in the meantime I think I will enjoy the new space that I have created.

No comments:

Post a Comment